Wednesday, January 25, 2012

i heart papa

Today is my dad's birthday. (Happy Birthday, Dad!!) This was his birthday present this year. Yes, I got the idea from pinterest. ( http://pinterest.com/pin/30188259971969623/ ) This was much harder to execute than I anticipated it being. For starters, I shot it with my iPhone camera since my Nikon hasn't been released from the hospital yet. (Please, no flowers.) Secondly, what the hell was I thinking taking my 2 year old to a park and expecting him to sit for pictures? Big time fail. And thirdly, I kinda forgot other people exist in the universe. I had to photoshop a little girl out of the background of these pictures.

Even if the pictures aren't technically great (focus, composition, etc..), I think it turned out pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment